preorder s7 edge s2 watch
pedthord

Well I preordered the s7 edge,  I want the s2 watch that you get the choice to choose from.   Well the offer ends March 31 and my edge is not supposed to ship until that day.   Also it says "while supplies last"  so I'm starting to think that I'm going to get stuck not getting the watch.  I tried to do the offer but I need the numbers off the phone that I won't have.  So I'm alittle miffed right now, any info on how to solve this problem would be helpful

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: preorder s7 edge s2 watch
Carbidecnmg
Enthusiast - Level 2

When I talked to customer service last night they contacted Samsung and told me that as long as my receipt shows the purchase date before the 31st it would still be valid but I feel cheated that I don't get the same chance that other people that pre-ordered get because Verizon didn't purchase enough phones.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
wmcrussell

If you preordered today you should see it ship soon.  They released them early, got mine on 9th.  The official release date is 3/11.  You'll need to scan your receipt that comes with it.  Yes, you are right, you also need the WiFi Mac address that you get from the phone.

I'm sure you'll get to put in the request but I know when I put mine in, the page said it won't verify for 4-6 weeks.  So we all get to sit back and wonder if we'll actually get anything.

Good luck 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can imagine the concern when you saw the expected ship date change, pedthord. I know I would want to take advantage of this great offer from Samsung as well. The ship date you were given is an estimation based on inventory. Have you contacted Customer Service to confirm the shipping date was accurate? What color S7 Edge did you order?

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
pedthord

No haven't called customer service.  I ordered the silver edge s7.  Thank you for the response

0 Likes
Bfinstad

I have received my phone but don't understand how to register to choose between the options. How do I go about doing that?

0 Likes
wmcrussell

Go to Samsung home page, you should see the promotion listed. Click on the learn more button and it will take you to the promotion page where you can register. It has you answer a couple of questions and then you choose which item you want. Be prepared to upload a scan of your receipt.

0 Likes
justin_a100180

I just finished a CHAT session with a VZ CSR. I ordered my Silver S7 Edge on 3/1. My order status shows a expected ship date of 3/31. The promotion ends on 3/31. I'm not so concerned about getting my phone as I am about still being qualified for the promotional items. I stated my concern and I could not get a guarantee from the CSR. I had the CHAT transcript emailed to me. Here's what I got about the promotional items:

[Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service]

Thank you,

Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
gr34tw0lf
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also ordered the Silver S7 Edge (on 3/1) and while I can't do anything about when it ships, will it have the pre-order date on the receipt or the day it gets shipped?  If it is the day it gets shipped and it doesn't ship before the 18th, which is the last day to purchase and still qualify for even trying to get in on the free S2, then why wait for the shipment when best buy has the silver on the shelf?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

gr34twolf,

You have a very valid concern. The good news is that your receipt will show both the actual order and the shipping date. This will allow for you to still qualify for the free accessory offer.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Carbidecnmg
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm glad that Verizon has the foresight to warn people that there are only 30,000 units of the watch to be given away by Samsung and that when I ordered a week ago that the phones were already on backorder making it nearly impossible for my wife and I to get what we're entitled to. If they are gone before I get my phone I WILL be canceling my order and probably be switching carriers because this is by far the worst experience I've ever had with Verizon and I am EXTREMELY unhappy about this.

0 Likes