picasa
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

I am trying to figure out how to get rid of pics that are in my picasa folder. i dont want to delete them but i do want to move them to my sd card so that i have more room on my phone. can anyone help??

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: picasa
Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

buzzeswoman2008, we can definitely help. I totally understand the importance of saving those picture memories. Which make/model phone do you have?

For your convenience, you can also click the link below for more device support:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

I have the samsung galaxy s5...i have over 900 pics in that folder and can not update any of my apps due to no free space...even after i delete apps i dont always use but would love to keep.

Snn5
Legend
0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

now that i have downloaded that app how do i do it?

0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

how do i use that app to move those pics on my phone? please help

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Buzzeswoman2008, help is here. Visit https://support.google.com/picasa.answer/39513?hl=en for exact steps on how to move your pictures, today.
LorenB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

i went to that site and clicked on picasa and tried to follow the directions and i can't figure it out...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

buzzewoman2008, having enough storage on your phone is what matters. We are here to help. Picasa is online cloud storage. The Picasa Folder that you see in your Gallery is just an album and even though there are a lot of images in this album they are not stored on your phone. The folder that would use your device storage is the Camera, DCIM, and Downloads. On your phone go to an app called My Files. Tap on Device Storage and then DCIM. If you see images loaded her you can tap on the three dots in the upper right corner and tap Move. Select what you want to move and go back and tap on SD Card and select move here. You can look for other folder in the Device Storage Section such as Pictures, Downloads, Music, and videos.

AlbertoR_VZW

spitfire3
Enthusiast - Level 2

yeah sure, but there is no space to download a new app!  When I went to Picasa in Gallery, there is no Delete to get rid of all those photos.

0 Likes