phone spins and spins?
sue3546

My phone when trying to download content takes FOREVER to finish.  I've got good signal strength, good battery, 4G and i'ts sooooo slow!  Any help or suggestions as to what causes this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: phone spins and spins?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try a new SIM card. They are free at a corporate Verizon Wireless store.

Although if you and your husband have a the same phone model, you might want to switch the SIM cards between the two phones. If you have the same results with your SIM card in your husband's phone, then the issue might be tied to either the SIM card or something in your line itself. If your husband's SIM card exhibits the same issue while in your phone, then the problem is likely the phone itself.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Is it just your phone? Where are you located (zip code)? Does rebooting the phone help?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sue3546

Yes, it's my phone. I have found that I have to shut the phone off and turn

it on and then it's at the site I want and ready, bird why do I have to do

this? My husband has the same phone and has never experienced this

0 Likes
sue3546

Sorry, I'm at 59421....west central Montana. This has been happening since

about June of 2013...Got my phone in Jan of 2013

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try a new SIM card. They are free at a corporate Verizon Wireless store.

Although if you and your husband have a the same phone model, you might want to switch the SIM cards between the two phones. If you have the same results with your SIM card in your husband's phone, then the issue might be tied to either the SIM card or something in your line itself. If your husband's SIM card exhibits the same issue while in your phone, then the problem is likely the phone itself.

0 Likes