Antja
Enthusiast - Level 1

phone keeps saying voice mail is full and it is empty

0 Likes
Re: phone keeps saying voicemail full
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Antja,

Help has arrived! I rely on my voicemail every day so that I don’t miss any important messages from people. When did this problem start to happen? I just want to clarify, people aren’t able to leave you a voicemail because they are hearing that the voicemail is full?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
clsmdh08

I am having the same problem.  I cleared my voicemail, I have 2 saved.  When someone calls it gives my voicemail message and then states my voicemail is full.  I tried logging in to my voicemail from my cell and a landline and they both say I only have two messages, along with the visual voicemail.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the voicemail feature is definitely handy to have clsmdh08. We want to ensure you have this working. When was the last time a caller was able to leave a voicemail? Do you have the Samsung S5 as well as your phone? Do you use any alternate message services like Google voice with your line?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Rabbit2051

How does one empty the voice mail box ? Seems that these Verizon people would just give you a simple answer. Instead , they  just list a group of people with the same question.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

you can delete voice mails on the phone or if you call your cell  on another phone & delete vm's individualy......includes saved vm's.

0 Likes