phone is hot and stuck
Dontwantname

phone is hot and runs out of batteries in a couple of hours.  The touch screen does not respond or at best has  a delayed response and keeps freezing. The email feature is the worst where it wont' even let me open the email.  Very Buggy all around.  I had the phone for 3 weeks and it has plenty of memory 48 GB left out of 64GB.  Anyone else experience this?  I downloaded the latest android software update too.

0 Likes
Re: phone is hot and stuck
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not how we want a phone to act. Having a new phone is to be exciting, not a hindrance. Let’s figure this out together. When did you notice the screen delay and freezing? Are you in a particular application when this happens? How are you using the phone when the phone is hot and the battery draining? How many email accounts do you have on the phone? Does one work versus the other?

TionnaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Jenkens
Enthusiast - Level 1

My phone s6 keeps gethings very hot. Not sure what I should do.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want that device to cool it down Jenkens. Let's get you working properly. When did the issue begin? Did anything change with the device? A new application or update? We will help get this resolved for you.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes