people can't hear me
JJB2
0 Likes
Re: people can't hear me
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your fix it team is right here to help with those equipment concerns you're having JJB. I'm sorry no one can hear you. How long have you had this issue? Can you hear everyone and other sound on the device? Does this happen with all calls?

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JJB2

I can hear callers and music fine.

Callers can't hear me most of the time (phone or head set). It's been going on for around 6 mos..

While we're here....

When I'm listening to music, how do I keep my phone from reacting to the inside of my pocket ?

Also, when I'm listening to a long playlist it frequently randomly stops between songs ( even when it's not in my pocket ).

Thank you,

John [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want callers to be able to hear you, JJB2.  We’ll get to the bottom of these concerns for you.  I know you stated that the other party has a hard time hearing you if you’re on the phone or headset, but what about if you are on speaker phone?  Also, when they state that they can’t hear you, can you describe that since you stated that it was most of the time.  Is your voice very faint or quiet to them, is it breaking in and out or breaking up, is it muting where parts of the word are missing or is it garbled?  Is this something that happens everywhere or only in certain locations?

Regarding the music randomly stopping, what music app are you utilizing to listen to music and have you noticed this happening around the time that you receive some sort of notification?

AdamB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes