ordered s7 edge on the 1st, still not received
dana1095

I have called every day for a week to verizon to get the status of my phone and every time get a completely different answer as to why it still hasn't shipped. My husbands phone was ordered the same time, in the same order and got his last Thursday. His was a s6 though. Anyone else having similar issues? I mean they have told me it's not back ordered and waiting in the warehouse, but promised it would ship out last friday, then monday, then....

0 Likes
Re: ordered s7 edge on the 1st, still not received
LezGrl79
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did you order it in silver? If so, they are backordered. I had the same issue. So I went to a Verizon store and got the gold instead on the 11th.

0 Likes
dana1095

I ordered gold and have been told it's not on back order. I was on the phone last night until midnight and was eventually told it shipped but was basically stolen in transit... which was a total lie, it was never shipped as confirmed by the CS this morning... I just want my phone already

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dana1095, we want to look inot your order and get you the latest update. I sent you a Private Message please respond there so we can get started.
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes