myverizon
JOSPOS5

I cannot access myverizon on my phone. I get the message "website not available". Please help.

0 Likes
Re: myverizon
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you accessing www.verizonwireless.com from the browser or an application?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

bearone21
Legend

use the app.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

bearone21 wrote:

use the app.

Not everyone can use the application if they have an older plan or they prefer to not use the application. I happen to be one of people.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

bearone21
Legend

not to be rude but the s7 series isn't that old & should have no difficulties...

fwiw: .i can still use the app on an old galaxy s3.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JOSPOS5,  I am sorry to learn that you are unable to access My Verizon from your phone. We certainly want you to be able to manage your account online. As Ann154 mentioned how are you trying to do this? Is it via the application or the web browser? Have you ever  been able to access My Verizon from your phone?

Tionna_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

bearone21 wrote:

not to be rude but the s7 series isn't that old & should have no difficulties...

fwiw: .i can still use the app on an old galaxy s3.

I wasn't referring to the phone model being old. The MyVerizon application doesn't work for older plans anymore like the Nationwide Plan ever since they redesign the application. Besides I don't care to have my account always logged in on my phone. I also never cared for how the application was designed or functioned.

bearone21
Legend

my apologies.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know that your Galaxy S7 is not that old. I personally have this device as well, and don't have any issues when I am using the My Verizon application to access my account. To confirm, do you also have the same issue using My Verizon if you try to log in through a computer? David_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
FAIRBANK78
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a Galaxy S7 and just found myverizon app was not working as well.  It gave me the same "OOOPS..." message.  I also found that although I was on my wifi connection, the 4G LTE icon flashed off and on every 8 seconds or so.  To me this was more concerning that the myverizon app acting up since the 4G LTE flashing off and on meant the phone was consuming my data plan even though I was on wifi... wifi calling was disabled by the way.

Disabling the Myverison app then enablng plus downloading the updates, clearing cache, powercycling the phone had no effect.

I found that by resetting my phone settings ( not a factory reset/full data wipe but just phone settings ), it resolved both problems.  Hopefully it is not just a temporary fix.

0 Likes