missed calls and voice mail
dwc1984

in the past 2 days 2 people have tried to call me twice and no missed calls on my phone. is this a phone issue or a network issue. also my voice mail ive been having trouble getting them i get an error code 9007 when i try to get them. phone is a s6 edge

0 Likes
Re: missed calls and voice mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dwc1984, we don't want you to miss any more important phone calls. Are you having issues with receiving incoming calls from certain phone numbers or all phone numbers? Have you powered your device off/on since this issue started two days ago?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: missed calls and voice mail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have awesome phone and I'm sad to hear you're having issues with voice mail and incoming calls. Are you able to make and receive calls from other numbers in your contact list? Are you able to send/receive text and access data? Are you using visual voicemail? Did you make any changes to your plan, account or phone recently?

KinquanaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes