lolliFLOP sucks even with the update
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

i have had my phone since December of last year so its only a few months old. and lolliflop killed it. actually its been crappy since about day 3. my phone is always over heating showing the "cooling down mode" icon. and the battery never lasts. even when its been given a full charge. with hardly any use. even when the new update to the lolliFlop update came out. I called Verizon Wireless Customer Support last week and was pushed to tier 2 help and we downloaded the fix to lolliFlop and i am still having the same issues. i know its a hardware issue and not software. i have a family member who has the exact same phone since it came out and has never had a problem. even when i did the hard reset and deleted apps and everything to start over my phone is still having the same issue. if it wasn't past my 14 days on this phone i would have switched to the droid turbo since i know someone with that phone who has never had that problem. please help me fix this...my phone has been off the charger for less than an hour and with minimal use it the battery has gone from 100 percent to 85 percent. how is this happening? no apps are open.

0 Likes