lastest system update locked-up S9
RAFMAR52

I updates latest system update on 6/22, once completed phone was not responding, so powered off. Now when I power-up, phone freezes with "unlock symbol w/ rotating blue & green circle". This continues until battery drains. I have charged (once dead) and tried to restart multiple times, but same result. Did the latest system update trash my phone (purchased @ Verizon on 5/6/18)?

0 Likes
Re: lastest system update locked-up S9
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RAFMAR52, we always want to ensure that your new phone is working up to par. We’ve been reviewing the latest news with the software updates and can confirm that there’s no reports like this. We’re here to help turn things around for you. Has there been any physical or liquid damage to the device at all? Have you been able to achieve any success with starting the phone up in Safe Mode? You can view the instructions here: http://spr.ly/6587Dml3z

Samantha_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes