i have 7 months left on my contract.. how much would it be to cancel this line?
belena

i have 7 months left on my contract.. how much would it be to cancel this line?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i have 7 months left on my contract.. how much would it be to cancel this line?
Snn5
Legend

$180.  $350 ETF-$10 for each month completed (17x10)=170.  $350-$170=$180.

View solution in original post

Re: i have 7 months left on my contract.. how much would it be to cancel this line?
Snn5
Legend

$180.  $350 ETF-$10 for each month completed (17x10)=170.  $350-$170=$180.

rcschnoor
Legend

Keep in mind, 7 months and 2 days is the same as having 8 months left on your contract when it comes to the ETF, so when the ETF is $180, you really have less than 7 months but more than 6 months.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We would be crushed to see you go! May I ask why you are looking to stop the service? What can we do to improve your experience and help you stay?

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Snuggs7
Enthusiast - Level 2

I seriously doubt you guys would be "crushed" to see any of us go.  I am READY for my contract to be up.  I miss Spring more than I ever thought I could.  Verizon is WAYYYYY to expensive.  I miss having Unlimited Everything for under $70 bucks.  Very disappointed in Verizon prices!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Snuggs7,

We would truly be heart broken if you decided to leave VZW. Every customer is very important to us. Every dollar counts, so we always want to make sure that you are on the best plan for your usage. Are you going over your data? Are you using Wi-fi when available?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes