how do i retrieve deleted texts
djsmith53

I accidently texts I wanted to keep

0 Likes
Re: how do i retrieve deleted texts
deloused
Master - Level 3

If you had previously backed them up somewhere with a syncing program such as a Cloud App they'd only be retrievable if you utilized that app to resync them to your device

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

djmith53, we are sorry to hear that you accidentally lost these messages. I know how important they can be. When were the messages deleted? Had you backed them up in some way previously? What make and model phone do you have?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
djsmith53

They were deleted before they were synced. I have the Samsung Galaxy S6.

Donna [removed] 

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying, djsmith53. Since the messages were not backed up prior to being deleted, they would not be retrievable at this time.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes