how do i go about getting the charging port cover replaced? i just noticed it was missing
aacasey12
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I go about getting the charging port cover replaced? I just noticed its missing

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do i go about getting the charging port cover replaced? i just noticed it was missing
Tidbits
Legend

Contact Samsung for a replacement.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do i go about getting the charging port cover replaced? i just noticed it was missing
Tidbits
Legend

Contact Samsung for a replacement.

0 Likes
Cybergoobr
Enthusiast - Level 3

Look on youtube for help vidoes.. plenty of people have this issue and have posted where to buy the part and how to replace it.. Its very easy

0 Likes
androidfreak
Contributor - Level 1

Mine broke after about a month and samsung was no help and I never contacted Verizon.

If you look on Ebay and search "usb cover samsung galaxy s5" you will be shown several choices (all from Hong Kong) and under 5 dollars, I ordered a few of them and got them in less than 2 weeks

0 Likes
S5user
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is a known issue with S5's produced before sometime around June.  Don't let them tell you otherwise.  Tell Customer Care to send you to Tech Support, and they will help you go through the warranty replacement process.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Why go through all that trouble...  If you contact Samsung they'll send you a replacement...  Depending on the rep they'll send multiple replacements.

0 Likes