hotspot
oklahomaman73

Hello I got a hotspot on my galaxy s4 and I think the Verizon guy said I have unlimited data on the hotspot.

I also have a grandfathered unlimited data plan on my gs4. How do I know for sure I have unlimited data on my hotspot?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: hotspot
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you truly have the unlimited data plan with a 4G LTE smartphone, then go to the "Change/Add Features" option in your MyVerizon account online. In the change features area, it will list the mobile hotspot as an available feature and a description of the feature. The price is $30 per month for the unlimited mobile hotspot feature.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you truly have the unlimited data plan with a 4G LTE smartphone, then go to the "Change/Add Features" option in your MyVerizon account online. In the change features area, it will list the mobile hotspot as an available feature and a description of the feature. The price is $30 per month for the unlimited mobile hotspot feature.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
oklahomaman73

Thank you so much

0 Likes