extremely bad service and very frustrated!
Patti777

I have the unlimited talk, text and data. For the last 5 days, both my husbands phone and mine, are unable to use the data. We no longer get out voice mails or emails. We can not use facebook and upload pictures. We are all of a sudden in roaming mode. Sometimes we aren't able to get our texts or able to send them. Call reception is sketchy. I've call twice, the second time to tech support. Neither one had an answer to this problem other than tech support said roaming is normal for 3G, which is all we get here in Alaska. I live on an island of 4500 people and anyone who has verizon is experiencing the same issues. It isn't just us. We've been here 4-1/2 years and never had these kind of problems ,especially roaming. No one is listening to our issues.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: extremely bad service and very frustrated!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Patti777, we always want all of our customers to have service where they need it the most. We are here to help you.

We do want you to be aware that most of the service in Alaska is not our own, so Roaming there is very common. Let's take a look at the service where you are located at. 

What is the zip code you are located at? Is this an issue just when you are indoors or does it happen outside too? 

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes
AK30Mom

Will having International Calling on my plan make a difference?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AK30Mom, most devices can make Wi-Fi calls back to the United States for free without having to have a callling plan. Are you having issues with Wi-Fi calls? What country are you in, and what kind of phone do you have?

StephannieP_VZW

0 Likes