error code 10050
Ajax2
Enthusiast - Level 1

Anyone know why when I try to access the cloud app it keeps showing error code 10050 and won't let me access?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: error code 10050
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It concerns us to hear that you are having issues with accessing the cloud application. We know how important it is to access your content, and we will be glad to look into this issue for you! To confirm, have you tried to refresh your browser to see if the issue continues? Also, when was the last time that you updated your application? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Ajax2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I updated the app a couple of days ago and I'm not quite sure how to refresh browser. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure your device performs as you'd like. Have you cleared the cache from the Cloud app?  Try removing the app and adding it back to your device. How does that sound? VanetrisC_VZW

0 Likes
Kbrown32

I've done all of that. Cleared data on the app, cleared cache, used different browsers. Mine hasn't worked in over a year. Also still don't have my first responder discount placed on my account that should have been placed there about 6 months ago. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for providing information about all that you have tried Kbrown32. I have sent you a private message about this matter. Please reply whenever you get a chance.

CandiceH_VZW

0 Likes