emailing pics thru Verizon does not work
lucass1428
Enthusiast - Level 3

When I email pictures through my phone, and I use my main email (Verizon) it stays in my outbox and keeps on trying, or failing. Using my battery life.

I have to send pictures thru my Gmail account in order for it to send asap. This is at home, at work, anywhere. wifi, no wifi. How can I fix this.

Also, at home, sometimes if I email from my phone, I have to turn off the wifi in order for the email to go thru, otherwise that also fails.

0 Likes
Re: emailing pics thru Verizon does not work
bearone21
Legend

not to be rude but why bother with verizon not working when gmail does what's required??

lucass1428
Enthusiast - Level 3

because most of my friends have my verizon account. Do not know about my gmail. In fact, my one friend got a picture from me on my gmail and thought it was spam.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You could always forward your verizon email to your gmail.

0 Likes
lucass1428
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have also just discovered that forwarding an email on my phone with a picture is the same result. Will not forward.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yes, I would think that any mail sent via phone including pics, no matter forwarding or just sending the original email would yield similar results as you are only resending the email from the same device essentially.  Perhaps I was unclear.  I should have stated, set your Verizon emails, the email that goes to the Verizon address, to your Gmail address and use the Gmail app to access both accounts within the same email app.  I forward my MSN-based email to my Gmail so that I can use one app. I am also able to respond from my MSN address within the Gmail app instead of my replies coming from the gmail address.

0 Likes
lucass1428
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is that something I have to do on my computer?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

No, you can, if an option in your phone app set verizon to forward to gmail, or you can also do online wherever you access your verizon mail and set from there I would think.  It's just like forwarding a call that was sent to your home phone to your cellphone.  Same idea.

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

you can let folks know before you send an attachment that your email address will/has changed.

0 Likes
deckersmom

I had that exact same problem. I removed my email account and then added it back and it solved both problems. Try that.

0 Likes