dropped calls/voice echo
jpls
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've been experiencing voice echo on my phone while talking.  I am also losing calls more often.

Re: dropped calls/voice echo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jpls, this is not the experience that we want you to have. When did this issue start happening. Does it happen every where that you go or just in a specific area? Which make/model phone do you have?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
jpls
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still have echo.  Thought it was just when calling from home but it happens when calling from car also.  Impossible to have a conversation because I keep hearing my voice repeating everything.  I have never had a phone that did this.  I've also been experiencing a lot more calls being dropped.

Luckily I only have 1 month remaining on my contract so I am beginning to research phones, plans, and contracts.  I can barely wait to unload this Galaxy phone.   Had I realized what a problem it is to recharge I would never have gotten the Galaxy.  I have had to replace the metal covering the charge port.  For some reason, I have a difficult time plugging the charge into this phone.  A lesson learned about taking my time to really look over all the aspects of my cell phone.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jpls,

We know how important it is to have a properly working phone, especially now a days. It is concerning to see you have had these issues with yours. Is the call issues occurring just through the earpiece? How are your calls through a Bluetooth or the Speakerphone? Also, do you have Advanced Calling turned on/off?

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes