does anyone have a phone number to where i can TALK to a LIVE person at verizon?
norealnumber

does anyone have a phone number to where i can TALK to a LIVE person at verizon?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: does anyone have a phone number to where i can TALK to a LIVE person at verizon?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi norealnumber!

We definitely have a number where you can reach us personally. You can call 800-922-0204 or *611 and send from your wireless device. We can also help you right here! What's going on?

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: does anyone have a phone number to where i can TALK to a LIVE person at verizon?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi norealnumber!

We definitely have a number where you can reach us personally. You can call 800-922-0204 or *611 and send from your wireless device. We can also help you right here! What's going on?

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes