deleted all the files on my phone and they were not backed up. some were on my phone some on my Sims carda
groovejellybeans

All my files were deleted some were on my Sims card others on my phone. Please help

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: deleted all the files on my phone and they were not backed up. some were on my phone some on my Sims carda
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Oh no, groovejellybeans. I know how important it is to retrieve your files. SIM cards are used for network services and hold a very small amount of data. Do you have a Micro SD card (memory card) in your phone? What steps did you take that deleted your files? Have you checked www.vzw.com/verizoncloud to see if any files were stored there?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: deleted all the files on my phone and they were not backed up. some were on my phone some on my Sims carda
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Oh no, groovejellybeans. I know how important it is to retrieve your files. SIM cards are used for network services and hold a very small amount of data. Do you have a Micro SD card (memory card) in your phone? What steps did you take that deleted your files? Have you checked www.vzw.com/verizoncloud to see if any files were stored there?

JenniferH_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
groovejellybeans

My Morey card was wiped out. A message popped up and said my momery was full I needed to delete files so I pressed delete. And everything dissapeared.  My phone,my monmery card everything gone.  How do I get my stuff back

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I'm sorry to learn that your memory card was erased, groovejellybeans. Once the content has been deleted it cannot be restored. Did you previously use Verizon Cloud to back up your information? http://spr.ly/65894fJt

AndreaS_VZW
0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

That is the point of deleting things. To get rid of them. In the future, if you want to keep something after it has been deleted from your phone, you must back it up in some form prior to deleting it.

0 Likes