customer service

I feel like the customer service with Verizon has definitely gone downhill, my call last week with the 2 reps left me more upset at the way t hey spoke to me like I was a burden just calling them.  jeez is the pandemic getting to everyone?!

1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: customer service

I work in a pharmacy in the billing department trading calls from patients and facilities soooo yea i can definitely picture it but even on my worst days i give them 100% courtesy and customer service because that's my job,  I've never given anyone attitude even when I'm being yelled at. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Serious question. Could you take calls for an 8 - 10 hour shift with constant ringing? 

Picture handling a call with someone, saying your goodbyes and immediately another call. Pictures that for hours. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

then they are in the wrong job. If they chose a customer service career then do it well

Highlighted

Customer Support

We are sorry to hear that this has occurred and would never want our customers to feel this way when speaking with us regarding your concerns. This is never the experience that we would want for our customers and hope that we can redeem ourselves. With regard to your issue were we able to resolve your issues. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

I work in a pharmacy in the billing department trading calls from patients and facilities soooo yea i can definitely picture it but even on my worst days i give them 100% courtesy and customer service because that's my job,  I've never given anyone attitude even when I'm being yelled at. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Yes it was resolved same day i just wished that agent i hung up the phone i didn't feel like i did that day. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

I feel they are using this pandemic to avoid customer service calls PERIOD!!!

Highlighted

I worked for Capital One doing it in the early 2000s. 

IF THEY CANNOT HACK THAT, GET ANOTHER FRIGGIN JOB! SIMPLE AS THAT! 

Highlighted

Imagine blaming the customer for your workers bad attitude. Your reply is unnecessary they chose this job if they are unhappy they should take it up with Verizon. We pay for our service, Verizon doesn’t give us anything for free. 

0 Likes