can i use the same 35$ unlimited text and data and 500 min on the galaxy phones?
abe_e_w

i just need to know if the older galaxy from verizon prepaid can use the 35 dollar unlimited text and data plan with 500 talk min or does each phone have different plans?

0 Likes
Re: can i use the same 35$ unlimited text and data and 500 min on the galaxy phones?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The smartphones require a different prepaid plan and you are restricted to the 3G only smartphones. The Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini are eligible to be activated on those prepaid plans.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: can i use the same 35$ unlimited text and data and 500 min on the galaxy phones?
abe_e_w

so as long as its an older model that only does 3 g the 35$ data plan will work? the one i want is so old they are discounting it for 39 dollars it is one of the first galaxys i think

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ann154 wrote:

The smartphones require a different prepaid plan and you are restricted to the 3G only smartphones. The Galaxy S4 and S4 Mini are eligible to be activated on those prepaid plans.

I think you meant "are not eligible". 

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

I believe prepaid smartphones require the $60 or $70 plan.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

tikibar1 wrote:

Ann154 wrote:

I think you meant "are not eligible". 

Yep, that's the phase I wanted. I guess that's what I get for forcing myself to using the stock keyboard on my phone instead of using SwiftKey keyboard.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes