caller cannot hear me (randomly)
siena_mermaid

I have a galaxy s7 edge. I have upgraded all software. Enabled Advanced Calling. During a phone call, my caller says they cannot hear me. It is NOT a signal issue as I have good coverage. It is NOT that the screen is on as I have tried turning it off manually when making a call. It is NOT that there is not enough memory on the phone as I have checked that. It happens if I make a call using the speaker or not. It happens if I use the ear buds the phone came with. It happens if I use my Plantronics Bluetooth head set. It happens after I clear the cache. It happens if I hang up and reboot my phone. It happens with the case I purchased on or off.  There seems to be no rhyme or reason and after paying $800 for a phone, I am frustrated beyond belief! Can ANYONE help me fix this???

0 Likes
Re: caller cannot hear me (randomly)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I rely on my phone to keep me connected on all calls and definitely want the same experience for you, siena_mermaid. Thank you for testing all of that our for us. We definitely want to do everything possible to get your phone up and running. Has there been any damage to the phone? Have you tested the phone in safe mode, http://spr.ly/658389PRD?

DanielleR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes