calendar not syncing
SeriouslyFrustrated

Google Calendar is up to date on my desktop computer and was in sync with my old Galaxy S4.  On the new S6 Edge, only some of the calendar is showing up.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
Re: calendar not syncing
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't want you missing any important calendar events! Let's get this all synced up for you. Do you notice that the appointments that are missing were newly added or all were added online as opposed to the phone? Are you syncing any other calendars like a corporate account with your phone?

NicoleB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SeriouslyFrustrated

Hello Nicole,

Thanks for responding. Further investigation

reveals there are now three different

calendars. One on the desktop (computer), one on

the old S4 and one on the new S6 Edge. None seem to be communicating.

There seems to be no rhyme or reason to the

appointments not showing up. The S4 is the

"correct" one, yet some of the newest

appointments showed up on the S6 and some of the

older ones as well. But not all by any means.

The troubleshooting is further complicated by not

wanting to risk losing the "master" calendar currently on the old S4.

Any ideas?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information Warren, I would be lost if my calendars were not syncing properly and I truly understand the critical of this situation. You indicate in your original post, that you are using Google Calendar, upon further review of my resources I see that this is third party application developed by Google, and our troubleshooting for third party applications is limited to delete and reinstall as we do not have any technical data to troubleshoot further. Try to sync your calendar via Gmail Synchronization as per this link and see if that matches your phone with your computer: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/galaxy-s4-gmail/
You may need to reach out to the application developer for further assistance.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes