autosync of email sporadically works galaxy s7 edge
egale

Never used to but both my phone and my wife's phone no longer sync email reliably. I have been using two different apps, K-9 & Maildroid to test. Both are set up to sync every 10 minutes but Maildroid will sync most of the time between 30 minutes and an hour, sometimes longer. K-9 may not sync for hours and says syncing disabled. I can manually sync both applications without a problem.

At this point since both phones exhibit the same behavior it is safe to assume the phone is not the problem. It is either Android 7 or the Verizon network. If it is this particular model phone, I can always switch to another brand or model but if its the network, its time to switch carrier.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: autosync of email sporadically works galaxy s7 edge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

egale, We understand the importance in getting your emails in a timely manner. We'll help get this resolved. First we recommend uninstalling those third party applications. Next let's make sure your email sync settings are correct. Complete the following: Settings, Accounts, tap desired email, turn on sync.

TrinetteW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes