Highlighted

audio volume issue after the recent "JZO54K.I535VRBMD3" update

saravnk

I use google play music quite often and have enabled the built-in equalizer settings in the app. After the recent software update "JZO54K.I535VRBMD3" the volume level has reduced to almost half. I can regain the volume level if I disable equalizer in the google play music app. I don't want to disable the equalizer as I hate the flat sound. I have also tried another equalizer app "Equalizer". I see the same problem with this app as well. No equalizer settings applied, normal volume. Equalizer on, volume reduced to half. Any solution to this problem out there?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes

Re: audio volume issue after the recent "JZO54K.I535VRBMD3" update

bucknastytoo

join the club.  Also, your "notification" volume for alerts of SMS and other things have also been cut in 1/2. Oh, the alarm clock volume is also 1/2 of what it was.

0 Likes

saravnk

Doesn't seem to affect any other volume in my case.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hell saravnk,

I am so sorry to hear that you volume for the application is not sounding correct. Using the Google Play music application myself. I understand the importance of the application to work as expected.  I have a few questions to make sure we are on the correct path.  Have you deleted the application and re-added it? Also is there any update to the application as well? We look forward to hearing from you.

WarrenM_VZWSupport
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes

saravnk

Yes, I tried uninstall. Since google play music is a system app I will not be able to completely uninstall it. But I was able to uninstall the recent updates. I re-installed all the updates to the music app. The problem exists even after uninstall and reinstall.

0 Likes