aol email not working and phone vibrateing and ringing for notifications help me
boychik0830
Contributor - Level 1

have jelly bean now and aol email is telling me server password is not found so i changed my password and that did not help. how can i fix it without doing a factory reset. could not delete email account at all. my other 2 email accounts are working fine. very annoying. also my phone is vibrateing and ringing for notifications and i just want it to ring. if i wanted my phone to vibrate i would put it on vibrate. would somebody be able to help me with my problems thanks. everything was working fine before jelly bean. also what happened to the notifications bubble on the lock screen i kind of thought that was handy to have.

0 Likes
Re: aol email not working and phone vibrateing and ringing for notifications help me
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

boychik0830,

Never fear help is here! Congratulations on your Jelly Bean software update! Email, and ringers are very important, so let's get this fixed asap.
You can delete the email account from the device http://bit.ly/PfAUeF , then re-add the email account back to the device. You change your ringtone settings from vibrate & ring to just ring in the sound settings menu. Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Pamelaf_vzw
Tweet @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Re: aol email not working and phone vibrateing and ringing for notifications help me
boychik0830
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
boychik0830
Contributor - Level 1

cannot delete email accounts or i would have done so. keep hearing that a update is coming but nothing has yet. please let me know what is going on thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that info, boychik0830. The link provided has the steps to remove the email account. What happens when you try these steps? Are you working with an AOL email application rather than the native email function?

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
boychik0830
Contributor - Level 1

it times out and gives me a error.. tryed send a email to myself to see if it would work but it has not. i know nothing about it but verizon workers says that a fix is coming for my phone but that was in january or december. never had a problem untill i got jelly bean on my phone. please help me if you can thanks

0 Likes