Highlighted

all SMemo files are all of a sudden gone from my Gs4 , is there anyway to find them in the phones memory or the file directory

I have been holding on to my old Galaxy S4 because there was alot of important  stored info on the device ie...my SMemo files. I have the new Gs7 EDge and there is a memo app I didnt find a way to transfer the files, and really didnt need to because the info was important but not a everyday neccessity. Well I recently powered on my Gs4 and low and behold all of my SMemo files are GONE I mean the app its self is still there but no files...so i tried restoring from both Google and Samsung accounts and nothing was restored. So I have been looking in the files folder and still nothing...I cant believe they just vanished, Can anyone help and maybe tell me how to retrieve or at very least tell me [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] happened to them?? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: all SMemo files are all of a sudden gone from my Gs4 , is there anyway to find them in the phones memory or the file directory

Customer Support

It's certainly concerning to hear that some of your files are missing. Did you happen to back them up to any sort of cloud application such as the Verizon Cloud?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes