Your feature change is complete-I didnt change anything!
PcolaKid

I received this email today:

Your feature change is complete

Your feature(s) and/or promotions change request for wireless number ending in -xxx8 is now complete.

Feature Effective Date: 06/27/13

Thank you for choosing Verizon Wireless.

I did not change anything on my plan nor did I authorize this" Change" and I cannot find out what this Feature change is. Please advise. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: Your feature change is complete-I didnt change anything!
TucsonST

I received the same email with an effective date one day later than yours. I called customer service and they could not figure out what it was for. All she could figure out is that it was a free trial and I was not being charged. She could not tell me what the "free trial" was for.

Baffled.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Many times if you block a phone number or text it appears as a feature change. even looking at the email verizon sends is not very clear.

Under the My Documents & Receipts section in My Verizon it has to be compared to what features you have now against what was changed.

Annoying I know.

PcolaKid

I found out its a free 10 day trial for Caller ID. I believe Verizon is behind this because it appeared shorty after I updated my phone this week, Verizon system update. Hopefully after ten days, it wont automatically renew its self & I get charged $. If that happens, I will file a consumer complaint with the State of Florida.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can disable the Caller Id app on the phone.  You can also call Customer Service and cancel the free trial.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
hollyre

We have gotten those several times in the past couple of weeks for all 3 phones. Have no idea and can't get through to Verizon. We didn't even agree to a trial. I didn't have an option to refuse it, although my daughter did.

0 Likes
Rayo
Enthusiast - Level 3

Do NOT understand!! Verizon is constantly sending "account change complete" Notices, when no change has been made, necessitating me calling them to verify that no one else is hacking my account, and it is getting PRETTY DARN ANNOYING VERIZON! STOP IT!!!!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Rayo wrote:

Do NOT understand!! Verizon is constantly sending "account change complete" Notices, when no change has been made, necessitating me calling them to verify that no one else is hacking my account, and it is getting PRETTY DARN ANNOYING VERIZON! STOP IT!!!!!

Are you doing anything in your account? Adjusting blocked numbers? Usage control? Anything?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Rayo
Enthusiast - Level 3

No, nothing at all. just look at my account occasionally.

0 Likes
moondome

I've been getting the same notice for the past three days. I have a new account, about 10 days old, so I expect some communication. However, I don't think these emails communicate anything. On the contrary, they evoke a sense of dread, because they might mark some unwanted extra charges.

Verizon, either stop this practice or be more specific!

BTW, I've tried to find a tech support link, but haven't succeeded yet. Has anyone out there found it?

0 Likes