Would my phone be replaced if the charging port cover comes off? I charge my phone the way I have always charged it, on the ironing board with the charging port cover hanging off so that it will not be disturbed by anything and one day I look and it is o
SGR1
0 Likes
Re: Would my phone be replaced if the charging port cover comes off? I charge my phone the way I have always charged it, on the ironing board with the charging port cover hanging off so that it will not be disturbed by anything and one day I look and it
rcschnoor
Legend

No.

Re: Would my phone be replaced if the charging port cover comes off? I charge my phone the way I have always charged it, on the ironing board with the charging port cover hanging off so that it will not be disturbed by anything and one day I look and it
pamelaf_vzw
Verizon Employee

Hi SGR1,

Sorry to hear that your charging port is coming off! I know its important to have a device that is working properly. The charging port is built into the device, when the charger is removed improperly it could cause the port to become loose. This would indicate that there has been physical damage to the device. Did you have insurance on the phone? Do you use a car charger with this device?

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
SGR1

Yes I have insurance but I do not feel I should I have to use insurance when it app to be an issue with the phone and not the user. I do not have a car charger. I only charge it once at nighat after all day usage.

0 Likes
SGR1

Should read it appears to be a phone issue and not user error

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

no

0 Likes