Will my device work in American Samoa?
mattiewh

Will my phone work in American Samoa? I have a Samsung Galaxy S5. I will be staying in the area for several months. Is there an international package that will allow my phone to work in the area?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will my phone work in American Samoa? I will be traveling there for several months. Can I purchase an international package that will allow my phone to work there?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@mattiewh

I want you to be able to stay connected with family and friends during your stay in Samoa.  I have great news!  Yes, your device will work in Samoa.  For global options and pricing, see our Trip Planner here: http://bit.ly/OFyn7n.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will my phone work in American Samoa? I will be traveling there for several months. Can I purchase an international package that will allow my phone to work there?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@mattiewh

I want you to be able to stay connected with family and friends during your stay in Samoa.  I have great news!  Yes, your device will work in Samoa.  For global options and pricing, see our Trip Planner here: http://bit.ly/OFyn7n.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Depending on how long you plan to stay in American Samoa, and how much you plan to use the phone, it may be worthwhile putting your Verizon line on longterm vacation suspend, and getting a SIM card with a local carrier on a prepaid plan. Make sure to price this option out aa your phone does support this. Just be sure to get your phone unlocked beforehand.

0 Likes
Re: Will my phone work in American Samoa? I will be traveling there for several months. Can I purchase an international package that will allow my pho
Diegodog3

I will be there for a short period. Sept. 15-29. What do I do?

0 Likes
Re: Will my phone work in American Samoa? I will be traveling there for several months. Can I purchase an international package that will allow my pho
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic. Thank you!

0 Likes