Will Verizon release Multi-Window for the Galaxy S3?
XCON
Enthusiast - Level 3

Samsung intended for the Galaxy S3 to receive the Premium Suite upgrade. Verizon decided not to release it with the 4.1.2 update. People in other countries who own the Galaxy S3 did receive it as intended. My question is, will Verizon release the Premium Suite for the SGS3? I am not asking when....I am asking will it ever be released?

I am not the first to ask this question....take a look here and you will see that Verizon did not reply: https://community.verizonwireless.com/thread/793833

So...I am asking again....please do not ignore your client base!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will Verizon release Multi-Window for the Galaxy S3?
XCON
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
XCON
Enthusiast - Level 3

Verizon, your silence is not surprising...though it is aggravating.

0 Likes
Not applicable

XCON wrote:

First off to get an answer from Verizon simply dial 611 and talk to customer service/tech support/sales and they can give you your answer.

Please note this is a peer to peer customer forum, we are not verizon employees just customers that can assist with phone issues we have encountered and the fixes we used. we are not tech support.

Call verizon and ask that question asking it here will not do you any good.

Good Luck

0 Likes
XCON
Enthusiast - Level 3

Elector wrote:

XCON wrote:

First off to get an answer from Verizon simply dial 611 and talk to customer service/tech support/sales and they can give you your answer.

Please note this is a peer to peer customer forum, we are not verizon employees just customers that can assist with phone issues we have encountered and the fixes we used. we are not tech support.

Good Luck

So who is this? They seem like a representative of Verizon claiming to have hours of operation:

https://community.verizonwireless.com/people/vzw_customer_support

I took your suggestion and called 611. The analyst who answered said he never heard of Premium Suite or Multi Window. He then called Samsung and said they were unable to help. He then said he could not contact the developers or the QA team to ask about the feature.

0 Likes
Not applicable

XCON wrote:

Elector wrote:

XCON wrote:

Good Luck

So who is this? They seem like a representative of Verizon claiming to have hours of operation:

I took your suggestion and called 611. The analyst who answered said he never heard of Premium Suite or Multi Window. He then called Samsung and said they were unable to help. He then said he could not contact the developers or the QA team to ask about the feature.

That tag shows a verizon representative  who occasionally  respond here. The best way is always calling verizon tech services as you have done. Maybe if the phone manafacturer knows nothing about it and verizon knows nothing about it then maybe you have been misinformed

0 Likes
XCON
Enthusiast - Level 3

Elector wrote:

XCON wrote:

Elector wrote:

XCON wrote:

Good Luck

That tag shows a verizon representative  who occasionally  respond here. The best way is always calling verizon tech services as you have done. Maybe if the phone manafacturer knows nothing about it and verizon knows nothing about it then maybe you have been misinformed

Not likely that the manufacturer knows nothing about it since they developed the Premium Suite software. I didnt hear their conversation (because the call was disconnected), but this is well known about Samsung and the Galaxy S3. My feeling is that the representative asked a question relating to International devices and that the Samsung rep was from the U.S. and could not comment...just a guess. You can read about the software and the U.S. Galaxy S3 all over the place...U.S. consumers on the major carriers have not received the Premium Suite...International carriers have released the software. What's worse is that the major carriers seem to not want to comment.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-57557794-94/samsungs-galaxy-s3-to-get-premium-suite-upgrade/

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2013/02/27/galaxy-s3-android-4-1-2-update-still-mia-in-u-s/

0 Likes
Not applicable

I would guess you are right that the American carriers don't see a need to provide it. The what is available there is not available here would seem what is happening. a shame...

0 Likes
tpolley
Enthusiast - Level 2

never mind that predictive stuff, i just want the multiple window feature. it would be nice to have two instances of the web browser open on the same screen. or the web browser and youtube or youtube and facebook.

0 Likes
XCON
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sprint releases Premium Suite for the Galaxy S3....and still no word from Verizon Wireless....UGH. http://www.intomobile.com/2013/04/24/sprint-rolling-out-premium-suite-samsung-galaxy-s-iii-owners/

0 Likes
Not applicable

As I said before, Verizon does not want you to have it yet.

Or they don't want you to have it at all. it's not that surprising to me.

0 Likes