Will Verizon offer BOGO for S7 orders starting Friday, March 18th?
_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon Wireless Customer Support - is there any truth to this article published today on FierceWireless?

Verizon follows AT&T and T-Mobile with BOGO offer on Samsung Galaxy S7 - FierceWireless

If so, could you share details and what we can do for those that pre-ordered one and have purchased another S7 before this is officially announced?

Cheers!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon to offer BOGO for S7 orders starting Friday, March 18th?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The website now reflects the offer (copied-and-pasted from Smartphones | Verizon Wireless😞

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge or Galaxy S7. Get one free.

Find out how  

New device payment activation req’d per device. Each phone: $28/mo or $33/mo for 24mos; 0% APR. Free phone of equal or lesser value: Retail price of S7 ($672) or S7 edge ($792) less up to $792 mail-in Visa prepaid card. Taxes on retail prices at sale. Lines must remain active for 6mos. Limited time offer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Without a source on the article, I call rumor until the website is updated.

As for the previous purchases, you are usually required to return the phones in order to take advantage of a different deal or pricing.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
VWCM
Enthusiast - Level 3

I spoke with a Verizon representative and she confirmed that there will be a BOGO offer starting today for the Samsung Galaxy S7. Although, as of now, the website has yet to be updated to reflect this. Additionally, the representative mentioned that this offer cannot be combined with the VR gear offer.

0 Likes
_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
VWCM
Enthusiast - Level 3

More "rumblings suggesting this is true" because it is true. As I mentioned, it has been confirmed per a Verizon representative. If you don't believe my findings, feel free to confirm yourself on the phone or via online chat. You should get the same results...

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The website now reflects the offer (copied-and-pasted from Smartphones | Verizon Wireless😞

Buy a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge or Galaxy S7. Get one free.

Find out how  

New device payment activation req’d per device. Each phone: $28/mo or $33/mo for 24mos; 0% APR. Free phone of equal or lesser value: Retail price of S7 ($672) or S7 edge ($792) less up to $792 mail-in Visa prepaid card. Taxes on retail prices at sale. Lines must remain active for 6mos. Limited time offer.

_buckeyenut_
Contributor - Level 1

No reason to even call customer support--www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com with your order confirmation details and use promo code S7-PROMO to complete the redemption process. Valid purchases are from 2/23/2016 to 3/31/2016--you can't do two upgrades, you'll need two new lines of service or upgrade one/add one.

Chrono2050 - I wasn't suggesting what you were saying wasn't true--we still hadn't seen a source yet and we all know customer support can have conflicting answers. I called and spoke with one, for example, and he had no clue and thought I was crazy.

0 Likes
batusboyus
Enthusiast - Level 2

I got the offer yesterday March 18th.  Didn't know it was the first day though but heard the offer as I was walking out the door to the store.  Hears the details as I know them thus far:

1. Offer only valid on a new line (new customer or adding a line).  I added a new line.
  2. You must do the payment plan for the phones.  No price discount for two year contract if your grandfathered like I was.
  3. You must do the payment plan on BOTH PHONES.  So yes you will have a bill for both phones.
  4. In about 10 weeks you will receive a Visa prepaid card with a balance equal to one of the phones ($600+ dollars).
  5. You don't have to pay off the phone, but the salesman recommended I do that.  Since there are no finance charges I may not pay it off deferring the cost of the phone and instead invest the money.  But to each their own.
  6. Lastly, you still have to pay the taxes on both phones ($35 each).  So, you will have a bill of $70 due when you walk out.

Hope that helps clarify things.

0 Likes
MKH-rn

I bought 2 yesterday from Costco and have tried multiple times to submit the rebate online(buy 1 get 1) and it keeps telling me unable to process your request when I get to the end. I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if the website is having issues. Has anyone here been able to submit for this rebate? Or have any idea who I should contact?

Verizon Wireless Customer Support

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Phones purchased through the third party retailer Costco might not qualify.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes