Re: Will Verizon be shipping the Galaxy S7/S7 Edge early like T-Mobile?
kimberlyg9986
Enthusiast - Level 3

ok for your samsung promotion...whether the VR or s2...which paperwork are you sending to samsung? your order confirmations or shipping notifications? the only DATE that shows up on my order confirmation for proof of purchase is at the very top... or if i go to the my orders tab on my verizon there is a tab that shows it...i may just send both so ALL of the information is on there..

thoughts??

0 Likes
HarperStewart1023
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes I have been checking it says shipped and UPS says nothing

0 Likes
Jared2004
Contributor - Level 2

Well, I think I am giving up on my 2 phones shipping today. I guess I'll have to wait another day.

0 Likes
amarillo71
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just checked my tracking number and it is live.  I purchased on 2/23  at about noon.  Says mine is shipping from Memphis, and will arrive 3/9 by the end of the day.  Being shipped via Fed Ex.  I have been checking the tracking like every 15 minutes today and it is just now updated.  I am having it shipped to my work, so I hope it comes in before 5pm!

0 Likes
AnnetteMarie
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just spoke to someone at the internet sales toll free and she advised that UPS does not deliver or pick up order until 4pm EST, so she advised I should see an update on my tracking number around that time. So fingers crossed. She said it has not shipped yet, but is at the warehouse getting ready to go out. I am in upstate NY

0 Likes
AnnetteMarie
Enthusiast - Level 3

It is not out the door yet, please see my latest post. They do not pick up to ship until 4pm. After that you should have an update on your tracking number. She did confirm it has not yet shipped, but is in the warehouse getting ready to go.

0 Likes
SSJLink
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've just received an email from Prize Logic (Samsung's promotion) that I inquired last week about the back order dilemma.

Here is their statement:

Hello,

Thank you for your patience. The Samsung Gear VR Offer is a limited-time Offer and is only available until March 31st, or while supplies last-- whichever comes first. In order to participate, you must complete your registration and submit your device information to https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/gearvr prior to the end of the submission period.

We understand that your device may be on back order, and that you are unable to complete your registration until you receive your device as you must enter your IMEI and WiFi MAC address so that we can verify that you have purchased a device that is eligible for this Offer. If you have not already done so, we recommend that you visit https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/gearvr and enter all registration information that you are able to at this time. Although this will not guarantee that a Gear VR will be reserved in your name, it will simplify the process of completing your submission if you receive your device prior to the end of the submission period. We also strongly recommend that you re-check the shipment status of your order, and that you attempt to complete your registration as soon as you receive your device. Because this Offer is time-limited, we will not be able to process your submission or provide a rebate in the event that you are unable to complete your registration before the submission period ends.

For more information about this Offer, please review the Official Terms and Conditions here: https://promos.samsungpromotions.com/gearvr/en-us/Rules . These Terms and Conditions that you agree to by participating in this Offer are legally binding, and we cannot make any exceptions to them.

Thank you,

PrizeLogic Support

TeejI
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wow, it seems like everyone is getting their shipping notices and my two phones still have not even processed!  Maybe leaving Sprint for Verizon wasn't such a great idea after all.  Might be time to cancel....

0 Likes
slysly1980
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered 2-23 in the morning... Still says processing. 

0 Likes
FamilyMan951
Enthusiast - Level 3

I read on a different forum that a picture of the packing slip that came with the phone worked.  This is what they are looking for per the promotion site:

Fill out the online claim form, select your gift and upload an image of your receipt (make sure that your location code? is visible on your receipt

Gear VR Offer - Welcome

0 Likes