Wifi connection too poor to connect since newest update
calland36

After the most recent update my Samsung Galaxy S4 has been having issues connecting to my works Wifi. It says it is Connected to the network yet it will not load any website or internet application while connected. I will usually get an error saying the connection is too weak yet it would work fine before the phone was updated. Also because it is my works internet I don't have to ability to reset the router to see if that fixes it. This is the connection certificate information for the network:

Security: 802.1x EAP... EAP method:PEAP ... Phase 2 authentication: None ... CA certificate: (unspecified) ... Proxy settings: None ... IP settings: DHCP

Let me know if their is any more information needed to get the problem resolved.

Update:update_my_phone_MI1_to_MJ7

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Wifi connection too poor to connect since newest update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Calland36

I've very sorry your having Wifi issues. Let's see what we can do to get this resolved. Does your device recognize other wifi networks? Try a local free hotspot.

Did you perform a hard reset after the the update? If not try this: http://vz.to/1bezDwx

I look forward to hearing from you and getting this resolved.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Calland36

I've very sorry your having Wifi issues. Let's see what we can do to get this resolved. Does your device recognize other wifi networks? Try a local free hotspot.

Did you perform a hard reset after the the update? If not try this: http://vz.to/1bezDwx

I look forward to hearing from you and getting this resolved.

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
mind20

>>Duplicate post removed to comply with the .  See <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes