Why won't my device stay connected to bluetooth in my car?
BethfromNJ
Enthusiast - Level 2

Since the Kitkat update, my G5 won't stay paired with my 2013 Subaru Forester. It worked perfectly before the Kitkat upgrade!  I can pair the device and it works perfectly until I turn off the car. When I restart the car - no connection. Any ideas?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bluetooth won't stay connected
BethfromNJ
Enthusiast - Level 2

I contacted Subaru and they suggested that I clear out all the information that was stored in the car radio and start from scratch.  That worked!  I am driving hands free!  Thank you for your suggestion.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
BethfromNJ
Enthusiast - Level 2

Of course I meant Lollipop upgrade....

0 Likes
BethfromNJ
Enthusiast - Level 2

ANYONE?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
BethfromNJ,

Let's get your bluetooth back on track.  Are you able to connect another bluetooth successfully to your car? Have you attempted to put your phone in safe mode http://vz.to/1Fa63p0?

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
BethfromNJ
Enthusiast - Level 2

I contacted Subaru and they suggested that I clear out all the information that was stored in the car radio and start from scratch.  That worked!  I am driving hands free!  Thank you for your suggestion.

0 Likes