Why won't all my music save to the Cloud?
Hornet158

Why won't all my music files save to the Cloud backup? I have about a hundred on device storage and memory card but it will only save 29. Samsung s4.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why won't all my music save to the Cloud? I have over a hundred on memory card and device storage but on 29 will upload to the cloud.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hornet158, we want you to have all of your music files backed up to the Cloud. I can certainly assist with getting this achieved. The Cloud backs up all audio content that is saved to your root Music folder (that was setup on the device's internal/external SD storage) and its subfolders. So long as your audio content is stored to those folders, it will backup. http://vz.to/1PuBXWc

You can view the folder(s) containing your song files under in your device by selecting Apps>My Files>Music. If you do not see all of your songs in that Music folder, you can go into All Files and open the SD Card and/or device storage and move those files into their respective music folders (the ones on the device storage will go into the device storage music folder and those on the SD card will need to be moved into the SD card music folder). Once the files have been moved to the appropriate folder, perform a new Cloud backup.

Hope this helps. Please keep us posted.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why won't all my music save to the Cloud? I have over a hundred on memory card and device storage but on 29 will upload to the cloud.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hornet158, we want you to have all of your music files backed up to the Cloud. I can certainly assist with getting this achieved. The Cloud backs up all audio content that is saved to your root Music folder (that was setup on the device's internal/external SD storage) and its subfolders. So long as your audio content is stored to those folders, it will backup. http://vz.to/1PuBXWc

You can view the folder(s) containing your song files under in your device by selecting Apps>My Files>Music. If you do not see all of your songs in that Music folder, you can go into All Files and open the SD Card and/or device storage and move those files into their respective music folders (the ones on the device storage will go into the device storage music folder and those on the SD card will need to be moved into the SD card music folder). Once the files have been moved to the appropriate folder, perform a new Cloud backup.

Hope this helps. Please keep us posted.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes