Why were my contacts deleted after the update?
SLSelf82

My phone updated earlier this week and I have noticed that several of my contacts from the last 3-6 months have been deleted from my contact list.  I back up to Verizon Cloud but it already back up the incorrect contact book.  Is there a way to restore those contacts?

Thanks,

Stephanie

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: After the most recent update this week, several of my contacts that were saved with in the last 3-6 months have been deleted. Is there a way to restore them?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you have all of your contacts is a must, SLSelf82. It is indeed alarming to hear that some went missing after the latest software update. If they were previously stored on the Verizon Cloud they would still be there even if there has been another back-up since that time. Are you able to see the missing contacts when you review your Verizon Cloud content from your My Verizon account online? Here's how to do that http://spr.ly/6588B4P9y

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: After the most recent update this week, several of my contacts that were saved with in the last 3-6 months have been deleted. Is there a way to restore them?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Making sure you have all of your contacts is a must, SLSelf82. It is indeed alarming to hear that some went missing after the latest software update. If they were previously stored on the Verizon Cloud they would still be there even if there has been another back-up since that time. Are you able to see the missing contacts when you review your Verizon Cloud content from your My Verizon account online? Here's how to do that http://spr.ly/6588B4P9y

JosephE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes