Why the debate of offering Samsung Galaxy S4 with 32/64 GB of internal memory?
yirmaster

I don't understand why there is even a hesitation or debate to this topic unless verizon is using it as a way to get people talking about them, there is no bad free press right?

Well I am currently a Sprint customer and have been for about 13 years or so after switching away from Verizon's high prices and Bell ATT terrible service way back when. This Loyal customer is ready to make a move knowing that Sprint doesn't value my loyalty even willing to replace a broken screen on my cell. I'm ready for my free upgrade with 2 year contract and 2 phones on my account but what am I getting out of it but continued promises for network upgrades for coverage and speed. I'm ready to make a move to someone with a better 4G LTE network, Verizon or ATT both are good, both crappy customer service and over pricing. I want to go with Verizon but been waiting for the Samsung Galaxy S4 but don't want a 16GB model, currently ATT already has 32GB, nobody has 64GB I think.

Why am I so insistent on the holdout? Well my current smartphone allows me to save apps on my smartcard however the problem with that is if the smartcard dies, mine recently did and lost all data on it as well, it is not good for much.

Galaxy S4 model with more internal memory is a much better option, as the 16GB Galaxy S4 really only has 9GB of free space or less due to all the software loaded on it. Not much room for your own apps or pictures or anything like that to be stored. I'm getting impatient, Verizon should step up or I'm going to ATT which also has a blazing fast 4G LTE network, actually faster than Verizon. It would probably be too much to hope they make available the 64GB model but at minimum they should release Samsungs patch to allow app installation to the memory card and release larger internal storage memory models, no need for price gouging either, although I'm sure they will despite knowing prices for memory itself is super cheap and dropping every year, not that the customer of a cell phone provider would ever notice.

So Verizon... What's the hold up or debate about, you had plenty of time to prepare?

Signed, Verizon customer???

0 Likes
Re: Why the debate of offering Samsung Galaxy S4 with 32/64 GB of internal memory?
Klue
Master - Level 1

Oh goodie, another thread started on 32/64gb S4.

0 Likes