Why is my device telling me there is no SIM card?
new2android

My phone started up this AM with a message my SIM card is not being detected. I took it out and put it back and still have this message. The phone has gone into a cycle of rebooting looking for the card that is there.....so there is an issue. What next? Phone is only 7 months old. Do I go back to the SAMS Club where I got it and see if they can address it or do I go the VW store locally? Help?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My phone is saying my SIM card is not in it. It is and I have removed and reseated it and still shows problem? Next step?
Klue
Master - Level 1

Try pulling the battery for 30 seconds then reboot  the phone.  If that doesn't work go to the verizion store and see if a new sim card will work.  Then there is always the factory reset, which the store might have you do if the new sim card doesn't work.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: My phone is saying my SIM card is not in it. It is and I have removed and reseated it and still shows problem? Next step?
Klue
Master - Level 1

Try pulling the battery for 30 seconds then reboot  the phone.  If that doesn't work go to the verizion store and see if a new sim card will work.  Then there is always the factory reset, which the store might have you do if the new sim card doesn't work.

0 Likes
new2android

Will try that just now. Thanks for the response. Will advise whatever the outcome.

0 Likes