Why is my device behaving differently after an update?
blackdahlia1973

The phone was working fine until I installed an update and now I have to double tap icons, use two fingers to swipe and there is a super annoying voice giving play by play.  To make things even more aggravating, my apps aren't working correctly.  Please help...ready to jump over to the iPhone 7

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Installed an update and now I am stuck in some sort of demo mode
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to Settings, and scroll down to Accessibility.... is Single tap on or off?  Explore other settings there  (Talk back, Direction lock, etc) to see if they are also on and causing the issues you are seeing.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is certainly concerning to hear that you are experiencing these issues! After having downloaded the update, did you make any other changes to the device such as any new applications?

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Go to Settings, and scroll down to Accessibility.... is Single tap on or off?  Explore other settings there  (Talk back, Direction lock, etc) to see if they are also on and causing the issues you are seeing.

cahillsr
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think you are in talk back mode.Try turning off TalkBack

Re: Why is my device behaving differently after an update?
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes