Why is my Voice Mail Not Working On Newly Activated Galaxy S7?
ROBFIL94
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just activated my new Galaxy S7.  Now my voicemail does not work.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Voice Mail Not Working On Newly Activated Galaxy S7
ROBFIL94
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried the *86 and after entering my password I received an error message that my account had no access to the system.  I called Customer Support and after speaking with advanced support, the representative was able to reconnect me to the system.  I have voice mail now and all components are working properly.  Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to properly utilize your voicemail so you can stay in the loop when unable to answer the phone. How are you attempting to access your voicemail on your device? Have you tried dialing *86 to attempt to access your voicemail?

HarleyE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
ROBFIL94
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried the *86 and after entering my password I received an error message that my account had no access to the system.  I called Customer Support and after speaking with advanced support, the representative was able to reconnect me to the system.  I have voice mail now and all components are working properly.  Thank you.

0 Likes