Why is my S6 Edge not charging through its charging port anymore?
keenak72

My phone will not charge at all through its charging port. I have tried alternate chargers and even tried to charge it by using the USB port on a  computer. Nothing is happening. There is no water damage and the port seems to be fine. Please help!!!

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why is my S6 Edge not charging through its charging port anymore?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

keenak72,

That would certainly concern me just the same and we definitely want to ensure your device is charging reliably. Trying multiple chargers is definitely a good step to take to determine what might be going on. Through your testing if no chargers are working with the device then the charging port may be damaged or no longer functioning. If the device is within warranty you can reach out to us by calling 800-922-0204 to have it replaced within warranty. Otherwise, if you have a spare device you can certainly activate that on your line in the meantime. See how to do so online via your online My Verizon account http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-activate-device-video/.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why is my S6 Edge not charging through its charging port anymore?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

keenak72,

That would certainly concern me just the same and we definitely want to ensure your device is charging reliably. Trying multiple chargers is definitely a good step to take to determine what might be going on. Through your testing if no chargers are working with the device then the charging port may be damaged or no longer functioning. If the device is within warranty you can reach out to us by calling 800-922-0204 to have it replaced within warranty. Otherwise, if you have a spare device you can certainly activate that on your line in the meantime. See how to do so online via your online My Verizon account http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/how-to-activate-device-video/.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes