Why does my device not sent MMS properly to other people? It shows as sent in my messages, however friends and family do not receive my picture messages.
keriu

I have tried sending it by selecting the picture first then sharing, also by attaching it to message.  Its so aggravating.

0 Likes
Re: Why does my device not sent MMS properly to other people?  It shows as sent in my messages, however friends and family do not receive my picture messages.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question that I'll be happ[y to help with! What kind of device do you have? Are you sending the message over WiFi or the mobile data network? Have you ever been able to send MMS? All these play a factor. Let me know. I'm here to help

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Why does my device not sent MMS properly to other people? It shows as sent in my messages, however friends and family do not receive my picture messages.
keriu

I use both WiFi and the Verizon network. My MMS work for some recipients

and not others. I have a Samsung galaxy s5, it happened with my S4 as

well. I even tried switching messaging apps and i am still having problems.

On Aug 28, 2014 1:57 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Re: Why does my device not sent MMS properly to other people? It shows as sent in my messages, however friends and family do not receive my picture messages.
bearone21
Legend

"sent messaging folder", you obviously using something other than the default messaging app because there's no sent folder for my mms/sms messages.

0 Likes
Re: Why does my device not sent MMS properly to other people?  It shows as sent in my messages, however friends and family do not receive my picture messages.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

keriu,

Thank you for the details! Are they always the same numbers you have issues send the messages to? Do they also have VZW and android devices?

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
keriu

Generally it is the same 3 people. They all have smartphones. They all

have different carriers.

On Aug 30, 2014 2:07 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
Android_Optimizer
Contributor - Level 2

Have you checked the Google Play Store to see if any of the message apps have updates available? A few days ago the Verizon Message app was updated, and that corrected a number of issues including some that had to do with texting pictures. If you go into your text were it shows the sent picture inside your texting conversation thread with the people you sent to, and then select to forward that picture to them see if it goes through. Before the recent Verizon Messages update I'd seen a issue with the default texting program, and the Verizon texting program where the original image send would not go through to e-mail addresses, but if that same picture was then forwarded to the same recipient it would go through instantly. Regardless of which text app (standard, hangouts, Verizon, or something else) you use update the Verizon app if you see the update available (others who used the standard one determined at one point that the Verizon one could cause sending issues for the standard one even if you never use the Verizon one).

0 Likes