Why does my device keep telling me I have insufficient storage?
buzzeswoman2008
Contributor - Level 3

no matter how many things i move to my sd card my phone still tells me I have insufficient storage when I try and update any of my apps. I have deleted all of the apps that i dont use. Please help!!

0 Likes
Re: storage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived today. I want to make sure that we get more than enough memeory for your device to do application updates, buzzewoman2008. I'd love to check a few things in your phone. Can you please go into Settings, Storage, under the Device Memory, how much memory is showing is available? Also, what does it show that is using up most of your memory? Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BobInMA

Good afternoon. I have the same issue with my iPhone 5c. I have deleted all videos and pictures, and the app using most of my storage is words with friends at 156 MB.  I don't have enough storage at times to open an email for update an app. Can you help me please?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BobInMA,

Let's work together to figure out where the storage has gone on your iPhone 5c. When did you begin having storage issues? Which iPhone 5c size do you have? Are you getting an error message? If so, please provide the exact message you receive on your phone.

ShawnteJ_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why does my device keep telling me I have insufficient storage?
VICMT64

I need to 'chat

None of my problems are being resolved,

Just run around

Chat - won't response

Very frustrating ^

0 Likes
Re: Why does my device keep telling me I have insufficient storage?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can help right from here! What problems are you having? We can help right here through the community forum. Tell us more about what is going on with you today.

NicholeK_VZW

0 Likes