Why does my bluetooth turn itself off?
JOSBUR

My bluetooth won't turn on.  If I try to turn on manually, it immediately shuts off.  I was able to get it to connect to Ford Sync tonight, but it disconnected after 15 minutes and wouldn't turn back on.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does my bluetooth turn itself off?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JOSBUR,

Let's figure out this bluetooth. Let me gather some information. Has it ever synced to the device before without disconnecting? When did this begin? Please share some details with me.

ChristinaB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JOSBUR

I have contacted Samsung Support and have the following chat ID:  4329972491

Unfortuantely, the problem persists.  I have three paired devices.  If I am lucky enough to get the phone to connect, it usually only stays connected for about 15 minutes.  The phone doesn't only disconnect, but turns off the bluetooth.  If I try to turn back on, it immediately turns off.  I have a volume control app and have uninstalled it and restarted the phone a number of times.  The phone is one week old and the issue has existed since I started using bluetooth around day 4.

0 Likes
JOSBUR

Customer service confirmed a software issue via diagnostics.  I had to remove all paired devices.  After reconnecting one, diagnostics were run again with  no issues appearing.  Customer service said if this didn't work, a phone reset would be needed.

I'll keep an eye on it for a couple days and assume if I don't update this thread that the issue is resolved.

0 Likes