Why does my Galaxy S6 die so quick?
Crawfora3

I can barely get it to last a 12 hour shift and I have to have battery saver on and can barely use my phone. Why pay so much for the dang thing if you can't use it for anything. I have already talked to Samsung support and they sent me to Verizon Support. I have already done a factory data reset and cleared the cache. What else can I do?

0 Likes
Re: Why does my Galaxy S6 die so quick?
Snn5
Legend

Outside of what you have been trying, you might have to use the phone less for videos or music and games, perhaps your signal reception is less than stellar and the phone is using more battery to lock onto the signal.  You can turn off mobile data whenever you are within strong WiFi range, that will surely help, as will using auto-brightness or dimming the display.

0 Likes
tradeintrick
Contributor - Level 3

It is not a phone, it is a Galaxy. It has QHD Super-AMLOD display, octa-core CPU, which is more powerful than an entry-level computer. It has poor battery life, that is why they have fast charging feature.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

That sounds rather biased and ignorant rather than impartial.  Just because a phone is a Galaxy series doesn't mean it can't have better battery life.

0 Likes