Why does Verizon's BOGO have to require new line activation?
Medic78

Why does Verizon's BOGO have to require new line activation? I understand the company wanting to entice people to switch to Verizon, but what about the loyal customers?

What good is it to gain new customers with your BOGO if you lose your existing customers to a rival carrier that offered their own BOGO?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does Verizon's BOGO have to require new line activation?
Klue
Master - Level 1

So you believe Verizon should just offer everyone a free phone when you buy one, thereby you can just sell it and pay for the one you bought. How long do you think a company can stay in business with that sort of practice. 

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

You mean like every other carrier?   

Phone deals are to steal customers, add new business and make a profit, not save us money.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Medic78,

I understand how important it can be to get in on a good deal. I'm sorry to learn of any confusion and I can clarify the details for you. It's true that the BOGO (Buy One Get One Free) promotion requires a new line of service. Keep in mind that we offer more than one promotion at a time. Rest assured, if the BOGO promotion does not appeal to you, there is another promotion right around the corner. I recommend bookmarking our Deals page, as it is updated on a regular basis: http://spr.ly/6604EX4Yp;

ChristinaB_VZW

0 Likes