Why do I have poor reception in certain areas of my house when my kids Apple 5C and Apple 6 don't experience reception problems at all?
blazak0815

Why do I have poor reception in certain areas of my house when my kids' Apple 5C and Apple 6 have great reception everywhere?

0 Likes
Re: Why do I have poor reception in certain areas of my house when my kids Apple 5C and Apple 6 don't experience reception problems at all?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

blazak0815

I want you to experience that same quality service as your children do. Have you always had this issue at home?  How long has is it been happening for?  Please provide your zip code to better review the area.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Why do I have poor reception in certain areas of my house when my kids Apple 5C and Apple 6 don't experience reception problems at all?
blazak0815

48168. I have always had this problem but it seems to be getting worse.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

blazak0815 Let's take a closer look at your reception issues. When you're comparing service to the other phones, what is it specifically you're noticing that's different? How do your phone calls/text and data work in comparison to the Apple devices? 

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes